Thursday, June 14, 2012

Jean Dress Redo



             BEFORE                AFTER

Over Memorial Day weekend, one of my favorite thrift stores had a 50% sale... so I went a little crazy. This whole thrift-store-redo thing is knew to me, and even though I had a "vision" for each item, I couldn't help to ask myself why I had bought all of these ugly clothes. The first item I decided to tackle was this huge ugly jean dress (I am still trying to figure out who purchased this dress in the first place, and where it was made to be worn... clueless). Well, I have been seeing these jean chambray shirts everywhere and love them! Unfortunately, my married college student budget could not afford one. So when I came across this dress I had an idea, and after a lot of downsizing, here is the result! Not bad for $5.00. 





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...