Friday, November 9, 2012

A Big Move...




After two years of wondering, preparing, sacrificing, and waiting we are finally done with recruiting season! We have finally signed with an amazing company, and will be moving to Los Angeles in September! I am so proud of how hard my husband has worked and the countless hours he has put in to get this job for our family. In celebration of the end, we got together everything from recruiting events from the last two years. We are so excited to start this new part of our lives, and I am so excited to be a Californian again!

6 comments:

  1. Nooo! Just kidding, I'm happy for you, but I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! We will miss Provo a lot, but it will be fun to have a change. We NEED do a double date soon so I can get updated on your fabulous life and your plans. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Zach just finished as well so we may end up in LA as well. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats super exciting! That would be super fun to live near you guys! When do you find out if you are moving there?!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to Cali. My husband worked for them years ago! Good luck with your move

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...